Our main role as a subcommittee is to signpost you towards support both on and off campus. Below is a list of the key support services, with a short explanation of what they do.
- The College Team – Constantine College: 01904 325214 firstname.lastname@example.org. They can offer you advice and signpost you to appropriate support services.
- YUSU – Advice and Support are based near James College and are open 10am-4pm Monday to Friday. You can email them at email@example.com or ring them on 01904 323724
- Student Support Hub – Gateway to all support services. Call 01904 324140 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Door – Email them at email@example.com or ring 01904 322140. There is also an online self-referral form on their website
- Unity Health – Call 01904 754900. You can also contact the NHS on 111 to talk through a health issue. If its an emergency, either contact Security or dial 999
- Crisis Team – 24/7 services responding to students having a mental health crisis. They also arrange aftercare. Call them on 01904 526582
- Nightline – Drop in and phone support during term time. Call 01904 323735 every night of term from 8pm to 8am. Use 3735 to call free from any internal UoY campus phone
- Samaritans – On campus Monday 6pm to 8pm in LFA/130 (Library) and Wednesday 6pm to 8pm in Goodricke Nucleus room GNLI/001, or you can call them on freephone 116123 anytime.
- Haven – Drop-in service operating 6pm to 11pm at 30 Clarence Street, providing support around crisis prevention. No appointment is needed, just turn up or ring 07483 141310 during their drop-in hours
- Emergencies – If you are off campus, call for an ambulance, police or fire using 999. If you are on campus, call 999 first then afterwards call security on 01904 323333
- Security – 24/7 service, providing first aid, advice and welfare support. Contact them on 01904 324444 if it is not an emergency. If it is an emergency, call them on 01904 323333. Alternatively, you can contact them using the Safezone app
- Bridge House – Sexual assault referral centre. Call them on 03302230362 (9am-5pm) or 03302230099 out of hours.
If you are not sure who to contact, either contact the Wellbeing team, or the College team for signposting support.